Ngorongoro Conservation Area Facts
- Location: Arusha Region, Tanzania
- Area: 8,292 km2 (3,202 sq mi)
- Established: 1959
- Visitors: Over 500,000 per year
- Governing body: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Type: Natural
- Designated: 1979
- State Party: Tanzania
- Region: Africa
Day 0: Arrival in Tanzania (Northern Regions)
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to Arusha town. You will meet your driver guide who will brief you on your upcoming safaris, then rest until the next day morning.
Day 1: Ngorongoro Crater Game drive and tour
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by a year-round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot.
Dinner and overnight at 4.8 STARS LODGE/HOTEL
Departure to the Airport
Morning after breakfast the driver will pick you up and drive you to the airport to catch your flight.
Price per person
|PAX||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|PRICE||1,160 $||820 $||675 $||626 $||597 $||577 $|
The Price Above Includes The Following:
- Pickup and drop off from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Accommodation on arrival and departure day
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Full Board)
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in 4.8 STARS Safari Lodges / Tented Lodges
The Price Above Does Not Include The Following:
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance.
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.