Arusha National Park Facts
- Established: 1960
- Size: 137 km2 (53 sq miles)
- Geographical location: 25 km north East of Arusha town
Arrival in Tanzania (Northern Regions)
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to Arusha town. You will meet your driver guide who will brief you on your upcoming safaris, then rest until the next day morning.
Day 1: Arusha National Park Game drive
After breakfast the tour departs. We head towards Arusha National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Arusha National Park has variety of wildlife, but visitors shouldn’t expect the same game viewing experience in other national parks of Tanzania’s Northern Circuit. Despite the small size of the park, common animals found includes zebra, warthog, giraffe, cape buffalo, bushbuck, elephant, the black and white colobus monkey, blue monkey, and variety of birds like flamingos, guinea fowls, starlings etc. Dinner and overnight at 4.8 STARS LODGE/HOTEL
Departure to the Airport
Morning after breakfast the driver will pick you up and drive you to the airport to catch your flight.
Price per person
|PAX||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|PRICE||869 $||674 $||576 $||552 $||537 $||527 $|
The Price Above Includes The Following:
- Pickup and drop off from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Accommodation on arrival and departure day
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Full Board)
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in 4.8 STARS Safari Lodges / Tented Lodges
The Price Above Does Not Include The Following:
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance.
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.